Friday 19 April 2013

UnderatedCo.

So it's no secret that i'm a lover of a good hat! Snapbacks, beanies, bowlers and trilbies all find themselves situated in my wardrobe! And I have just found a new hat to obsess over!

A small lifestyle brand from London, Underated Co. are producing uniquely printed, patterned and slogan clothing  for all you urban trend setters out there. I've already purchased one of their leopard print dope snapbacks, and now have my eye on their floral print strapback!

Look how pwetty!
Great option if you're into snap and strap backs but worry about looking too boyish!
The floral print really adds a softer more girly touch.
They've also some great Givenchy-ess printed t-shirts and sweat shirts but at £50 a pop I won't be buying them quite as freely as their cheaper priced head wear  However, if you sign up t their mailing list, or follow them on Instagram, they're always throwing out discount codes and special offers!

This Athens print tee is sold out unfortunately :(
But I've signed up to the mailing list for when it comes back in stock. I think it would look great tucked into some high-waisted bottoms or tied up as a crop.



This is my leopard print snapback with dope written across the back and underated written under the peak.
I love it! Unlike the overplayed 'Obey', 'New Era' etc snapbacks that everyone has, no one has this!
And it's perfect for bad hair & gym days!


Check out their website here.
Or visit them at Underateco.com

The GoldSmith X

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, they have some pretty cool stuff! Love the print on the first hat x

    ReplyDelete