Wednesday 20 March 2013

Vintage Fair | Trend Tv

Just a quick reminder to keep checking out the YouTube channel for Trend TV!
We're going to be popping back out into the streets of Nottingham later this week to get some new footage for you all, but in the mean time, we made a cheeky visit to the Vintage Fair, Nottingham. Only in town for 1-2 Sundays a year we were sure not to miss it! 
Just CLICK HERE to be taken straight to the page!

This was just before I head out to the Cyprian city of Ayia Napa for a short break so I bagged myself a pair of retro sunnies to take with me! Bargain at £8 each or 2 for £15, Gavinia and I went halves on two!
Im aiming to do one giant haul soon, so be sure to keep an eye out!
Here are a few of my own little snaps from the outing.

Horse headed man wearing a Barber Jacket. Randomly and hilariously cool.

I wanted those red and white leather gloves so badly . But there is no way that i'd be able to pull them off without  looking like the weakest excuse of an MJ impersonator. Or even worse, a Janet Jackson wannabe.

Sometimes I wish I had a cabinet like this to display my jeweler y  in. One day when I'm rich and I  have a house so big that I have a designated jeweler y room, this is how everything will be displayed.

These are not the sunglasses that I purchased, I'm keeping those a surprise for later! These however are just fashion glasses. I want a pair of fashion glasses so badly. So badly in fact that I often hope for my eyesight to deteriorate in order for me to need glasses. I don't care if they suit me or not, I want a pair. And I was oh so very close to falling in love with this pair!

Gavina found herself a cheeky pair of glasses too! If this day was good for only one thing, it was the amount of fun we had playing dress up! 

And last but not least, I found this fabric to be slightly beautiful. It was a hand printed sample sheet and was so soft to touch. I wanted to buy it and make myself a scarf but one: I'd have been so scared to cut it, two: I have no sewing machine at uni and three: lets be honest, being the professional procrastinator that I am, it wasn't going to happen!

That's all for folks!

Be sure to like, subscribe and comment!
We want your feedback guys!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment