Thursday 15 December 2011

My First Time

So, this is my first ever blog post! After many years & months of debating as to whether I should get one, I finally gave in and started this! 'Curisity Killed Chay'!
First, why the name? Although I am a fashion student and I am very much into music I did not want to develop a blog that soley revovled around this and so did not want a name that insinuated either of those subjects. I want this blog to be a way for me to share my random day to day thoughts and experiences. Yes, many of those experiences may concern fashion and music but my life involves a lot more than the two. As you'll soon come to find, I am a very inquisitive person. Not in the sense that I can't keep my nose out of everyone elses business, but in the sense that I always find myself wondering and quetioning many things pop up throughout my life.
I'm Sure you've heard the phrase 'curiostiy killed the cat'. Well, because I'm so ingenuis, I replaced the cat with my own name!! (Yes, My name is Chay! Short for Michayla!) :)

Does curiosity really kill a person? Isn't it better to ask the question rather than live in constant wonder? Isn't it better to share your thoughts rather than over crowding the mind? I think so!

So! Get ready for a chain of blog posts from a very curious 18 year old! Questioning, sharing, rambling, moaning & having a laugh! After all, blogs are supposed to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment